Red Star Poker carries out a series of satellites to the main event of MPN Poker Tour which will take place in Georgia (Tbilisi) on 29th – 31st of May.
Expected to be largest MPN Poker Tour festival yet, the main event will have a substantial guaranteed prize pool. Packages to the event will cost €1,500 and will include, at a minimum:
- Entry into the $550 Main Event which is taking place at the Sports Palace http://www.sportspalace.ge/eng, May Square, Tbilisi.
- Entry into the $100 Side Event of your choice (you may transfer your side event ticket to your guest if you wish)
- Accommodation for four nights at the Holiday Inn http://www.hi-tbilisi.com, May Square, Tbilisi including breakfast (you may bring a guest at an additional charge of $15 per night excluding VAT payable directly to the hotel)
- A welcome drinks reception where you can meet the other players and the MPN staff
- €400 towards your travel and expenses
|Frequency||Minutes past the hour||Name||Buy-in, fee||Notes|
|Every hour||17||MPNPT Flip L1||€2 + €0.20||1 Ticket Gtd between 19:17 and 00:17|
|Every hour||37||MPNPT 6-Max Turbo, Rebuy L1||€2 + €0.20||1 Ticket Gtd|
|Every hour||57||MPNPT Freezeout L1||€2 + €0.20||1 Ticket Gtd between 18:57 and 00:57|
|Every hour||7||MPNPT Freezeout L2||€10 + €1||1 Ticket Gtd between 19:17 and 00:17|
|Every hour||27||MPNPT Rebuy L2||€10 + €1||1 Ticket Gtd|
|Every hour||47||MPNPT 6-Max, Turbo, Freezeout L2||€10 + €1||1 Ticket Gtd between 19:47 and 00:47|
|Once per day||19:37||MPNPT Daily Freezeout Satellite L3 (1 Ticket Gtd!)||€75 + €5||1 Ticket Gtd|
|Once per day||20:37||MPNPT Daily Rebuy Satellite L3 (1 Ticket Gtd!)||€10 + €1||1 Ticket Gtd|
|Once per week (Sunday)||19:00||MPNPT Sunday Online Final (1 Package Gtd)||€200 + €15||1 Package Gtd|
|Once per week (Saturday)||21:00||MPNPT Seat Only Online Final (1 Seat Gtd)||€75 + €5||1 Seat Gtd|
Go to Red Star Poker
Check our our full Red Star Poker Review
Being the capital of Georgia, Tbilisi is ideally located for players everywhere in Europe, and no Visa is required for players visiting from the European Union, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, and many other countries.
The currency in Georgia is the Georgian Lari (GEL). You can withdraw cash in GEL from many cash machines in Georgia using most ATM cards.
Tbilisi is warm in spring (expect the temperature to fluctuate around 25 degrees celsius), with occasional rain. Pack a mixture of clothes for warm weather, but bring a jacket!